• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Ireland

Roisin McCaul

Hi All,
have just set up the photography business with the other half,(and photographer and talent!)It started off selling to friends etc, and it has slowly progressed from there. Hope I can learn a bit here, thats all i can think of for now but im sure you'll soon be sick of me chatting!

Have just launched the website,would be interested in your opinion, ie navigation etc,oh and of course the photos!

Gary Yelland

pro member
Feedback

Cool website nice a clean, simple and fast loading.

Images are great,
I am interested in you voucher idea, I was thinking of adding this to my business but not really sure how popular it would be, will be interesting to see how it goes.