• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Tim Chong

Just some pix from my short trip to Siem Reap, Angkor and its surroundings 2 weeks back.

79321859.jpg

Do visit my Cambodia May 2007 gallery for more pix if you have time.

Thanks for viewing... ^^

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A treasure trove!

Very interesting work. I hope you can choose related sets of 4 to post together so we can discuss them.
Also didi you get this picture in RAW? One might want to work on the image for the colors and texture of the paving stones and the lost areas of the clouds.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A treasure trove!

Very interesting work. I hope you can choose related sets of 4 to post together so we can discuss them.
Also didi you get this picture in RAW? One might want to work on the image for the colors and texture of the paving stones and the lost areas of the clouds.

Asher