• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Assembly Hall

This is a picture I took at temple square in downtown Salt Lake City, UT of the Assembly Hall. I like it a lot and just thought I'd get others opinions on it, as I'm fairly new to photography.

Assembly_Hall_by_Chaos_Chic.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Welcome to the OPF

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to the OPF, I hope you'll like it here. We value all members here, regardless of their photography experience. Please feel free to contribute in all the forums/fora and ask any questions you may want to.

Coming back to your picture, from what I can see it looks kind of nice/interesting. It would help us if it was a bit bigger in size. Normally, you should consider posting images which have some 600-800 pixels along the longer edge. I'll re-comment if/when you post a bigger version.

Wkr,

Here's a larger version of that picture.

Assembly_Hall_by_Chaos_Chic.jpg

COMMENTS:
Bonjour Jessica

I took the liberty to downsize your picture to 800 pixels (2256 pixels is way too large!)

BTW I also fixed lens distortion, opened-up the dark zones and sharpened the whole.

I hope you don't mind.

Feel free to repost your own version but... at 800 pixels! Thanks! and thanks for sharing

Nicolas Claris

Last edited by a moderator: