• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi

Hi. I'm introducing myself. I was my school's yearbook photographer in high school and since then I've learned to love photography even more. I mostly take portraits, but I love to do scenery and wildlife as well. I'm pretty new to photography, but I'm definitely willing to learn and improve.

Cem_Usakligil

Welcome!

Hi Jessica,

I have already welcomed you in your initial "assembly hall" thread, but there is no harm doing it again where it actually belongs, isn't it?

Welcome, I hope you'll like it here. As I wrote, don't feel shy at all even if you are new to photography. We have very friendly members who'll gladly help you in answering any questions you might have.

What kind of portraits do you take? Do you use a studio or flash lighting or mostly natural light portraits? What about wild life? Captive or non-captive animals? Any specific animals? Tell us a bit more pls :).

Cheers,

Right now, I do mostly natural lighting portraits. It's only been family and friends so far. I did studio portraits in high school, but haven't had the resources yet to buy studio equipment for myself, although I plan to as soon as I can.

As for wildlife, I like to take pictures of all the animals I see while camping, mostly moose, deer, and a few birds.