• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

2 more months...

Cem_Usakligil

Congrats!

Many congratulations Tim, is this your first? I hope all will proceed well with the health of the baby and with your wife's health in the coming months (and after that as well, obviously).

BTW, I like the 4th (the astonisment one) and the 5th picture most.

Cheers,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like them all Tim and fwwl so close that you would share these close images of such an important and happy stage in your lives and the growth of your family. Even as a physician and scientist who can walk up and down the double helix and can jump past hydrogen bonds to the complementary strands, I am in awe of the life force in us all.

I wish you so much happiness and warmth in your home.

The photos: # 4 is a great stock photo for the joy and wow of pregnancy. However #1 is so nurturing to the baby inside and shows love to her husband!

Congrats, mazeltov, good job, tally-ho and cheers!

Ciao,

Asher

Clayton Lofgren

history

Very nicely done- I think it is great to see a woman happy with the pregnancy and it's effects on her body. My wife's last pregnancy was in 1979. At that time I had never seen this type of photo, and my wife was not about to pose for one, but I did sneak a grabshot by her. Not in the same class photowise, but does have some documentary value.
5e6e948326664681a00e88a08944876a.jpg