• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

1DSMKII - 1DMKIII image comparison

Paul Bestwick

pro member
2 images just shot. Small crops both cameras at same settings using the same lens. 70-200 2.8L is

atest.tif

btest.tif

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Bestwick

pro member
Hi Nill,

don't worry. There is way better than what I had here as you have seen already.

(mine are deleted)

Cheers,

Paul

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Paul,

What's the difference? One is more contrasty than the other. Can you crop so that the files load faster?

2.8MB is a hefty size for a thread to reload everytime. When there are two such images, the earth stops revolving on it's axis and all seduction has to start from the beginning again! :)

Asher

Paul Bestwick

pro member
actually..........I am thinking that technology as sophisticated as this is probably beyond any testing I could think up. I may just leave it for the experts.
Images therefore deleted.

PB

Last edited:

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I don't really understand this thread, to much British humor I guess!

However in the 1st Paul's post the dead links are made with .tif images, I guess this is why they were so "heavy"…