• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Kiwi People

Trevor Dennis

My first picture submission to OPF:

A friend of mine insists there is no bond between these two, but I am convinced the old lady is quietly proud of the little girl.

497762394_aec670fcbf_o.jpg

A series taken over a 20 minute period at a street market. The first purely candid; the second when she later became aware of me, and the third a while later when she became rather more animated than I was prepared for. I gave her an A4 print of number two a couple of weeks later, and she was pleased as can be with it.

441408942_3148f227ab_o.jpg

Last edited:

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Trevor

I like these shots hence the people you show. Life in a beautifull and simple manner.

Colors !-)
The Life !-)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
There are no lies here. This is life. There's no L'Ancome, no advertizing budget, no designer or budget. Just simple truths and warmth from people, one of the rewards of street photography.

Welcome Trevor! I like you already!

Asher