• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Let's shoot!!!! Oh, wait, Hello!!!

I think I will start out with a little bit about myself.

I have been taking photos for 16 years, but have gotten more serious about turning it into a career for the last 8 or 9 years. I have used that time to gather some decent equipment and work on honing my skills with my camera. I have helped out alot of friends by taking family portraits or shooting their weddings, and I have been helping beginning models in the Seattle area get their portfolios started.

I look forward to learning from all of you and possibly helping out with some of my experiences.

Thanks,
Racca

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Christopher. We look forward to seeing your work and lots of exchange! What kind of photography are you mainly intertested in? You'll find lots of experience here, no matter what!

Do you have a gallery to share?

Asher