• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

lurked enough

Paul Blandford

Hi all,
Stumbled across this forum by accident, not sure what I was searching for now!!!
Anyway thought I'd introduce myself before I waded in any other threads.
Names Paul, was a news photographer for years until things, both work and personal, on top of me. But now I'm back in the game, Nikon user (no flames please I know the mk111 thingy is better.....if you like soft focus!!!!!) and just laid out on an Leica M8.
Currently I'm living in ethiopia but hail from London. I thnk thats enough for the moment
Paul

Angelica Oung

Welcome, Paul,
I just thought I'd say hi. Man, I want some ethiopian food right now! And a big jug of tej.

Can't wait to see your stuff

Paul Blandford

tej is ok, but injera!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mmm have a problem withpaying for a website and the ip address being here, no one trusts me, so I'm going the blog route for now....well will be tomorrow
P

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Paul,

A great big welcome and an extra hug for having the M8! What a marvelous camera with a stunning image capture and small size! I do hope you will smother us with pictures. What lenses do you have and is there a gallery for us to look at. Not that there is any requirement, we love to look.

Where are you located?

Asher