• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi to all. Good to be here.

Steve Maylone

I've been peeking around for a few weeks and it looks like a great place. Photographers young and old, new and seasoned, need to be more liberal with the information sharing. It's good to see that happening here. I look forward to contributing, and of course taking from the forum.

I'm Steve, a full time photographer since 1984. Recently (5 years) stick to architecture only with the latest and greatest in toys and gizmos. A typical project will send me out on location for two or three days, with a week of Photoshop to finish. That is actually less computer time than I was spending before reading all that I could about tips and techniques. We never stop learning.

Catch you all on the forum boards,

Regards, SM

www.maylone.com