• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

"Are YOU a Terrorist?"

kombizz kashani

1076828-large.jpg

"Would you tells us if you are a terrorist?" that man asked that poor woman on street just because she observed her Hejob, or Islamic head scarf!
I guess these days where ever 'you' go you are under suspicious UNLESS 'you' stay at home !

"FEAR" of New Terrorism !?

k o m b i z z

Excuse me, but I am 100% certain that the very same picture with the very same comment occured before.

What is the purpose of your re posting?

kombizz kashani

I am very sorry if I post it twice. It would be my mistake.
Unfortunately I was not able to find the icon for 'MY PHOTOS' in this site. So, I am not sure which photos did I post it before.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I am very sorry if I post it twice. It would be my mistake.
Unfortunately I was not able to find the icon for 'MY PHOTOS' in this site. So, I am not sure which photos did I post it before.
Hi Kombiz
all the fora doesn't work the same!
there is no "My Photos" here but another powerfull tool: if you type "are you a terrorist" within "search" (next to "Quick Links" and "Recent Posts") menu, you'll find your older post (here)

kombizz kashani

Thank you for your help.
Let me see if I understood. If I put the title of my image to the Search, it can find it.
Now if I can not remember the title of my image, then how could I find it with the search.
Wouldn't be nice to put a small account of inputs of a user(images, comments, etc) somewhere on the side form, so that the user could find what did she/he uploaded previously.
Thanks again.

Robert Groom

Thank you for your help.
Let me see if I understood. If I put the title of my image to the Search, it can find it.
Now if I can not remember the title of my image, then how could I find it with the search.
Wouldn't be nice to put a small account of inputs of a user(images, comments, etc) somewhere on the side form, so that the user could find what did she/he uploaded previously.
Thanks again.

Kombizz,

You could add this link to your bookmarks ...

Find all posts by kombizz kashani

Does this help you?

Robert