• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Modern Domestic

Terry Wedd

02Facade-1.jpg

12Front%20Night-1.jpg

I tried to repeat the day shot at night but couldn't manage to get the tripod secure on the fence! I tried from the ground but couldn't stop the highlights from blowing out and didn't have the time to light it properly. The workaround was to use the fence as a design element.

In the day shot the tree at the right was a deliberate inclusion as it hides an ugly block of 60's flats. It was shot from about 12 feet away with a 17-35 on a 1Ds, so it was either crop the top of the building or the bottom of the fence, the fence lost.

Cheers,

Terry