• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My favorite Irish Pub

Cem_Usakligil

Following up on this thread wherein I've posted a picture of an old cafe in Breda, The Netherlands.

This evening I was out on a shooting session and just before going back home I've stopped by my favorite Irish Pub, the O'Carolan's in Bergen op Zoom, NL. Since all my gear was with me, I've decided to take a picture. This time using a tripod and the excellent 12-24mm Sigma lens.
I gave a print of the picture to the owner (who is also a friend) and he was rather delighted.

Please feel free to C&C.

img_32515_0_184670898-O.jpg

Cheers,

Marian Howell

hi cem!
i love your series :) have you thought of doing a portfolio??? could be a lot of fun LOL!
anyway, i love the light and atmosphere in this, and i like the way the guy in the lower right is slumping, which continues the slope of the bar. my only nit is that with the wide lens the bar seems to tilt down to the lower right corner and i keep watching to see if i need to catch the beer mugs before they slide off...maybe if i HAD a beer this wouldn't bother me :)))))

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I like this too.

It makes me want to go out to a pub and being Californian, have a glass of wine.

As for the 12-24, I have the lens, it's nice and crispy. I did some interiors with it (for $) and I need to straighten them. A new PS skill for me.