• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Leica 80 summilux (test image)

Eric Hiss

Hi All,
I posted these images to another forum in response to a question about if the Leica 90mm is better than the Canon 85L mkII. I had both the Canon 85 and my Leica 80 'lux but sold the canon because the leica was sharper at every aperture and had nicer bokeh and color. Here's an out take from a shoot that I did yesterday that I can share to show the merits of the leica optic in case any of you were curious.

First the whole image - resized - remember this is an unedited out take from a session and I didn't even bother to white bal.

L1100313.jpg

Now the 100% crop which has capture level sharpening
L1100313-crp.jpg

Remember this is a 100% crop!

Last edited by a moderator: