• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Newbie at soccer shooting

Jeff Mims

This is the first year I've tried soccer. Now that I'm a seasoned veteran (two games...) I can post a few shots. (I'm kidding about the "seasoned veteran..of course)

84063246.jpg

84063243.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jeff,

These girls are tuffies! I'm so impressed with the grimaces in the first picture, something we've noticed is more extreme in women's sports! Very powerful effort being put into their game.

Neither has the ball. (Does the damn thing know it's supposed to be in front of the women!!

I guess the girl in green is just blocking the blue as neither has access to the ball!

Asher

Barry Johnston

Great photos....

Hi Jeff,
Great shots here mate, the expressions tell the whole story. Women's sport is certainly becoming more and more competitive these days. Did you use the the 300 2.8 for these?

The colours are fantastic and I'd be interested to know some of the picture settings your camera is set on, whether you had it on Natural or Faithful or whatever??

Regards,
Barry.