• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Eos 40D Canon Japan Sample Pictures

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here are 4 sample jpgs to download. Click on the images below which were developed by Canon from RAW images using "RAW Image Task".

Portrait 85 1.2L f4.0 ISO 100 Wedding 50 1.2L f11 ISO 100 Dirt Rally 300 2.8L IS f2.8 ISO 800 Landscape 17-40 f4L f8

These are not the RAW images, just 3.5-6MB jpg files! However, it's something!

Asher

Diane Fields

Here are 4 sample jpgs to download. Click on the images below which were developed by Canon from RAW images using "RAW Image Task".

[
These are not the RAW images, just 3.5-6MB jpg files! However, it's something!

Asher

There are a number of posters on dpreview that have bought the 40D in Hong Kong. It appears that the new version of DPP is shipping because at least one I've seen has posted processed RAW images. Mostly it seems they are doing comparisons with their 30D's LOL--so I haven't seen anything interesting yet.

Diane

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks for your sharp eyes, Diane!

Let us know if you see high ISO RAW images for us to examine.

Asher