• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi everyone

Daniel Tremblay

Hi, my name is Daniel Tremblay, I'm from Montreal, Canada,my gear consist of a Canon 30D and couples lenses. I prefer to do Landscape and animals shooting.

Daniel

Paul Bestwick

pro member
Hi Daniel,

welcome to OPF. I will be interested to see some of your landscapes....... but particularly the animals shooting. What do they prefer as their target ? lol.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Daniel,

Let me add my welcome to OPF! I'd love to see your photgraphy. Where are you located? Do you have a gallery to share, ?(although this is not required)

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonsoir Daniel
you can link to an image, but it has to be hosted somewhere… OPF cannot rent the space for hosting all images posted here. For now at least...

To create a link to an image, hosted on a web server, not on your hard disk, copy the URL of the image and past it in your message using this
insertimage.gif
icon.

Welcome to OPF, BTW…