• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

C1 pro 3.7.8 to arrive soon…

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Very good news!

While C1 V4 is still a beta and LE "only", reading the Phaseone forum, I learned that a new version (3.7.8) of C1 Pro should be out soon. On the menu:
• support of 1D3
• major fixes related to Retransmitting Lost Data, buffer handling, and black frames. There will be new Plus series firmware as well.

more here

nicolas claris

But, I believe, still no fix for the long-identified arbitrary rotation bug for 1Ds2 files. :-(

Bonjour Nill
I guess you use Windows as I've never encountered this bug, and believe me I do use the rotation tool oftenly (horizon on the sea!)

BTW this post in the Phaseone forum where made in the Mac section, I don't know if they will do it with the PC version…

Paul Caldwell

Abritrary rotation on 1ds2 files

Nill, what is the bug? I use the 1ds MKII, and shoot a ton of vertical stuff, but mine is always rotated correctly. Windows Capture One 3.7.6.

Thanks
Paul Caldwell

nicolas claris

If I remember well, all owner's of V3.5 and above will be acknowledgeable for free upgrade, including V4 if it ever comes alive ;-]

I would guess that the "soon" in this thread's original heading was defined in terms of geological time for anyone still holding their breath.

It has come!!! I've been away and am suffering from jet-lag, but I believe that I down-loaded C1 Pro 3.7.8 earlier today. Installation on Mac platform went without a hitch.

It never occurred to me that there might be a Mac release without a concurrent Windows version appearing. I'm sorry that the unthinkable just happened and hope that there will soon be platform parity, something that we Mac users were very vocal about at the time of V1 or so. I guess it pays to be the biggest PIA, at least in this instance.