• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Panama landscape & travel

Brian Lowe

I recently traveled to Panama for play and it was a fantastic trip. Here are a few landscape and cityscapes from Panama. This was my first trip to Panama and it wont be my last last either I cant wait to go back!

If you want to see some of the other photos from this trip you can visit my site and click on travel and you'll find the Panama galleries. ==> www.brianlowe.net

These were taken with a Rebel XT or 1DMKlln with 14-40L or 24-70L lens.

I am still working on all of the (20gigs) photos I took on this trip more will be posting if your interested.

C&C is welcomed.

Enjoy,
Brian

Chagres river Soberania National Park.
195728311-M-1.jpg

A View of Panama City from Casco Viejo (old Panama)
196462034-M-1.jpg

This is a photo of Manuel Noriega's former playground were he had all his party's and ran the county.
196460839-M-1.jpg

This fellow was wondering the streets of old Panama, he stop for a pose then went his way.
197010051-M.jpg

Allen Maestas

A fine series Brian, thanks for sharing, so nice to see parts of the world which I will more than likely never get to visit in person. I really love the dog image, the low perspective and composition is wonderful, his stance and facial expression is perfect, wonderful capture.