• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Interesting site

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome carol!

Good reference! An interesting guy! I don't go for "Rules", seems silly. If he has a project that means something to him, I can try to follow his thoughts and work.

So Carol,

Do you yourself do street photography? Any to show?

Asher

BTW, how did you find OPF?

Eric Hiss

I do a lot of this

That's an interesting site - thanks for the link.

I do a lot of this kind of shooting when I am traveling by car (and am not the only driver). It's fun and with digital you don't really waste anything by shooting away. If I have time, I'll dig through my library and share a few picts here on OPF.

Eric

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Come to think about it I do a lot of shooting from the car, so I'll dig out some too! can't let Eric be on his own, LOL!

Asher