• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Unrequested character!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
While I was preparing a shoot of this cockpit table in the Iles de Lérins (Bay of Cannes) last week, this little wasp invaded the cockpit, rapidly followed by its people!

They didn't get me and I could do my job, but I like to control who's invited when I shoot!

_G8A1220_bee.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Good thing...

Nicolas,

It's a good thing you know how to use Photoshop. You can have two photos for the price of one using the crop tool or you can just use the healing brush or the clone tool and remove the offending wasp. (lol) or maybe you want to add a major invasion of wasps to the image....lots of possibilities

Nicolas,

You should have more control over the bystanders at your shoot LOL.

You caught the wasp well, but I'd like to see the pictures from the assignment.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

Don't listen to Kathy, LOL! She is pseaking to your love of perfection and that's a dangerous broom which can sweep away the flaws which bring life and space to a sterile picture. I love the way the bee.wasp has invaded this perfect place. Actually the spirits that guide my impulsivity, sent the creature to liven your picture.

I realy enjoy the perfect table, confortable seating, peace and calm of the water, the idyllic background of hills and lush trees with just enough cloud to show the potential for weather.

The next time use your 1DsIII to take several shots and do an HDR of the little thing and add your M&N logo on the thorax of the visitor. This could be your new trademark!

Asher

nicolas claris

Nicolas,

You should have more control over the bystanders at your shoot LOL.

You caught the wasp well, but I'd like to see the pictures from the assignment.

Hi Charles

the pic is this one, but because of the knife position (on the left corner of the table) and the cushions (not nice looking, too much on foreground), it will not be used - someone will be fired ;-)

Got spare angles but cannot share…

_G8A1222_nowasp.jpg

BTW lens is Sigma 12-24 @ 12 - no crop - ISO 200 - 1/800s - ƒ8

nicolas claris

I love the way the bee.wasp has invaded this perfect place. Actually the spirits that guide my impulsivity, sent the creature to liven your picture.

Me to! but not a good thing for a shot supposed to promote the cool life on board the yacht… LoL

nicolas claris

Nill!

LoL !!!

could you post a crop with a close-up of the face of the man and the bee/wasp ?

Something like this but with better resolution? just for fun !

070907-dhhsfb-1041_NC.jpg