• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Since you asked....

Hello to all. I'm Christine Perry-burke, a new member. My company, Finao (www.finaoonline.com) asks people who register to list what communities they are a member of. This forum comes up frequently so I thought I would drop over and see what it's all about.

Looks like you have people from all areas of photography - I like that. Even it's an area that's not of immediate interest it is still a source for information.

I ended up in sales within the photographic industry and loved it. 18 years later I'm striking out on my own again.

With both a BA in Business Administration Marketing and an MFA in Photography - well, I'm probably over educated. On the personal side there is a husband, a business partner, 3 cats, one dog, two tanks of fish and lots of critters who share our land. I'm child free by choice and proud of it. Life has been good - no complaints except for the lousy divorce lawyer. I'm a perpetual flower child in grown-up clothes.

Enjoy!
Christine Perry-burke
christinepb@finaoonline.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Christine,

I got worn down waiting for a reply to my messages to you, so your registration was finally approved. We welcome to OPF! We are a small but growing community of dedicated and fun loving photographers. Wer'e open to new ideas and ways of doing things and bargains. OPF likes to have good relationships with vendors and we are happy to have you describe your services in the appropriate section in "Uptown". That's what I was going to tell you privately by PM which we should do from now on! :)

We do not charge but we want to separate posting from marketing. So you are invited to fully participate but if the Canon guy is here, he'll answer questions asked but doesn not promote Canon products. That way we are open to all ideas.

Since you are experienced in certain segments of the market, feel free to see where your own knowledge might be helpful. You can have your website in your signature too.

If you have your own itchy shutter finger still working, photography is what we are about and your work and critique of others shown here would be a great addition. Don't forget film and alternative processes for imaging! We are hungry for good work!

If there's something to be reviewed, please send me a PM and only make product announcements in the Uptown section. Those areas are moderated so there may be a short delay in new posts appearing.

Again, my warmest welcome,

Asher