• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mariano Apodaca

Mariano Apodaca

This is Mariano Apodaca - Retired Scientist and now I am a grape and apple grower in the Mid Rio Grande valley of New Mexico-Doing a fair amout of Landscape and environmental protraits.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Corrales

Hi Mariano

Welcome to OPF!

Love your part of the world - quite beautiful. I will be up your way in March (hopefully no snow) for a photography class in Santa Fe.

Looking forward to your photography as well. Such a photogenic place to be - endless opportunity for beautiful landscapes and the light is heavenly!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is Mariano Apodaca - Retired Scientist and now I am a grape and apple grower in the Mid Rio Grande valley of New Mexico-Doing a fair amout of Landscape and environmental protraits.
Welcome Mariano,

The scientist toils for the sweet truth, the grower for the sweet tooth!

Asher