• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Boxing

nyschulte

As Lyn visits us on a regular base, i tried something in relation to her current hair style

_D224325.jpg

_D224355.jpg

77 cm Beautydish on camera left as main, 190cm Octa as fill to the right

Nicolas

Last edited:
I really like the lighting, you have made her skin tones very smooth, which provides strong contrast with her chosen "sport" The bright line on her right forearm and elbow looks out of place and distracting. But otherwise, very nice work. Thanks for sharing

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

I like the poses. The lighting and composition and posing is preferable to me in the first photograph. For sure these are both effective! Charles has a point about the light on the right arm. However taken as a whole the second picture works too. One could simple fix that light area.

I wonder whether you might find it fun to add an aretistic bruise or even war paint to her left face in the second picture!

Anyway, this is good work and let's see more.

Asher

I really love both images. The lighting, composition, poses, everything. I especially like the way you did the skin tone (smoothing) and I am wondering how you do that. Is there any particular book or website tutorial anywhere that would give a beginner like me a start in that direction?

Shane Carter

Very nice! I like the super smooth skin look...although is looks processed, that is OK...it adds to the shot. Maybe she had nearly perfect skin to start with and slight retouching made this effect? Regardless, great light, and one really stands out...well done!