• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sunlight and Speedlights! Rebecca wrapped in velvet!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We needed to add a shot of a necklace and the artist needed a model with a gown! Instead I wrapped Recca in vevet. The artist was happy!

_I6E5690AR Prepped.jpg

©2007 Asher Kelman (not to be copied)

Post portraits or fashion/ product lit with sunlight and camera flash units on or off camera.

Asher

Note: The odd red blush artifact on her cheeks is jpg compression (at 8) only and not in the original. I might get to replace it with less compression.

Last edited:

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonsoir Asher

So! Rebecca is back! we're happy!

Very sensitive image, it's curious, with a so nice photog, nice necklace and velvet she looks a tad sad… impatient, waiting for champagne may be ?-)

Any more technical info to share on the setting and the settings?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Nicolas,

Rebecca never leaves my heart! Two white umbrellas 45 degrees from her and tigger on camera.

I'll check the rest later!

Asher