• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Start of winter in my garden....

janet Smith

pro member
IMG_0091ss.jpg

Echinacea seed heads

IMG_0071ssa.jpg

Rudbeckia, almost gone....

IMG_0010ss.jpg

One freaky white poppy in November, should have finished in August/September

IMG_0024ss.jpg

White Echinacea, still surviving in November!

Climate chaos I think, I also have crocuses starting to come through, shouldn't be here until next March!! I think I'm going to start a new project "A year in my Garden"

I'm glad I'm not the only one standing in a defunct garden taking pictures of dead flowers.. :^) I was in a friends garden in Montana a couple of weeks ago doing the same thing.
I like the 1st.. finished for the year. The White Echinacea could be spring.. Has a green look.. No end of the year feel. I like it .

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Duke

Yes, it's weird my garden has a mix of dead flowers, spring flowers coming too soon, and some summer flowers still in bloom!!!!!

Climates gone crazy, saw a butterfly in my garden today, really strange for November!!!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Not all dead flowers, some platforms for the seeds to be eaten by animals in the winter and spread.

Asher