• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Good evening

Fred Hogaboom

My name is, as if you did'nt know and I live in Granby, Ct. I am semi-retired and work six months of the year at one of the largest nurseries in the Northeast. I am 68 years young and have enjoyed photography for, lets say a long time.
Worked in a studio setting for ten years in the 70's, one of the more enjoyable jobs I have held. Did stringer work for a couple newspapers, active in camera clubs and the New England Camera Club Council.
Started with Canon equipment and switched to Olympus for digital.
Currently enjoy nature and macro photography.
Am at a time in my life where I can devote time to things that up until now have been on the "back burner". Currently planning a train trip criss-crossing the USA and Canada next year.
Glad to be aboard.

Terry Norris

Welcome Fred, we're not too far away, Vermont for me. That trip on the RR sounds great. I started with Olympus, E10&20n, but switched over to Canon. Terry

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fred,

We're happy with any cameras; it's the pictures that intrigue us! Still let us know what you use when posting images so we learn what the various brands do!

Asher