• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Looking to learn from you pros!

JR Morales

Full time salesman/part-time (unpaid) photographer. I actually do it more as a hobby. I got into it as a way to capture my son's and daughter's soccer games for their websites. I purchased a Canon EOS XTi in April 07 and use the standard equipment it came with... Canon Zoom Lens EF 75-300 4-5.6 and EF 18-55 3.5-5.6. I know there are better lenses out there for capturing sports action but this photography thing is, as I mentioned, unpaid. I will be posting threads in some of the other categories outside of "Introduce Yourself" and appreciate your comments.

Thanks

JRM

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome JR!

We have photographers spanning from enthusiasts to high paid pros and everything in between. You'll find a good bunch of people here with just a smattering of craziness about gear and mostly interest in the final result, a great iamge that you can deliver.

Try to do your best and share it here. For help we have an entry to digital photography section and that can get pretty sophisticated, so even a professional wedding photographer switching from film will get comfort and aid on the journey!

Asher