• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Mindy,

So please to have another Canadian! So what is the geography of Swift current, Saskatchewan? Is there indeed a swift river and what are the photographic opportunities?

If you have a web gallery, let us know so we can visit. However, that is never a requirement!

Tell us a little more about your interest in photography.

Enjoy OPF and share your thoughts, ideas and images,

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Mindy,
It's nice to see another Canadian newbie. Welcome, I'm just as new as you are. My only suggestion is to be patiant It takes a time or two to get things figured out. I just today figtured out how to get a photo up to share. These people are great at helping. I'm sure we'll talk again.
Gerry
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/messages/viewimage/11284615146-1196224057-56727/preview/6452472/page/1/15

Link that should bring you there:
preview_img_2371resized1.jpg

if you 'quote' the image between
tags, or paste it thru
insertimage.gif
within the top of the message box…

Welcome !