• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Most useful OPF threads/posts of 2007: Pick yours!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Let's provide an easy guide to the best of the best in OPF!

What hints, tricks, technics, ideas or software help the most in your work or which have made you rethink your photography?

Thanks for all your great work!

Asher

ron_hiner

I cant thing of any particular thread, or a particular post, but there is a particular forum member that that has caused me to rethink many things I have not thought about in a long time... and, as such, she has improved my own photography. Thanks Rachel Foster for being here!

Ron

Rachel Foster

I don't know what to say.

I'm deeply grateful to both Ron and Edward for their comments. I've felt like I've taken a great deal and given little in return.

Thank you, both.