• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Can't add owner name to EXIF

Bob Schwartz

I am trying to add my name to the EXIF info of my 1D MarkII N, as I have with all my other EOS digitals. However, when I open the EOS Utility window, the Camera Settings option is grayed out. I suspect I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what. Any help would be appreciated.

Bob

Nill Toulme

Also I went through fits trying to get my desktop computer to talk to my two 1D Mark II's via firewire... in fact I don't think I ever succeeded. Finally did it with my laptop.

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net

Bob Schwartz

Thanks for the replies. I finally was able to determine (by using the Canon Trouble shooting procedures) that the camera driver was incorrectly installed. I uninstalled it then reinstalled it, and it's working perfectly now.

Bob