• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Back in the game!

This was taken this evening after a return from a long vacation in Argentina.

0026.jpg

Ray West

Hi Arun,

This simple image is well executed. Could you say how this was done? i.e. is the reflection pp'd, how you held the leaf if it was not, the lighting used, etc.

Best wishes,

Ray

Thanks to everyone for compliments.

This picture was taken after holding the leaf in place using an adhesive tape with lighting coming from the bottom. The lamp has been a home fluroscent bulb with variable brightness.

The EXIF information is very strange for this image. Your modify dates for the image and meta data are earlier than the original and digitization dates so you might want to check your camera settings. Why would you choose a fluorescent bulb? I've never seen a home fluorescent with variable brightness, but it certainly sounds interesting. Did you do the ripple effect in post?