• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I met a young photographer, a 7 year old!

Rachel Foster

eliana2.jpg

This was taken by a bright child of 7. She kindly showed my the picture and I enjoyed it so much that I obtained permission to share it here. she has done nothing to the picture art all, I changed nothing either!

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes, she is talented, Rachel. I do like the metallic look of the water. This picture must give her a great sense of pride.

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

She is quite special. I think it is unusual to see such ability at that age. I think she has a great future.
I think all the children are special and they all have the potential of having a great future. For that matter, we all do no matter how old we might be:). Just don't give up trying.

You Rachel have been a real life example here of how one can still learn new skills even at an age a bit past the adolescense ;-).

Cheers,

Rachel Foster

I think all the children are special and they all have the potential of having a great future. For that matter, we all do no matter how old we might be:). Just don't give up trying.

You Rachel have been a real life example here of how one can still learn new skills even at an age a bit past the adolescense ;-).

Cheers,

You made me laugh again, Cem. I think the more precise phrase is "older than dirt..." LOL! But you're right. I've recently become enthusiastic about exposing children to their artistic side so this was quite a thrill for me to discover (this child's ability).