• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My name is Maria :)

Maria Lawson

Hello everyone! My name is Maria as I am sure you have already figured out. I have just recently started up my long time passion of being a photographer. Photography has been something that I wanted to start since before High School, but for some reason never actually did it. Probably because I didn't think I would be any good. Anyway, I have been shooting for about a year and I am currently a photography major at the University of Colorado at Boulder. I love taking pictures and even more I like seeing how others are shooting in hopes that I can find my own style. I am definitely interested in fashion photography and wanting to learn more! I randomly met Asher who told me all about this forum and I saw it as not just a opportunity to meet new friends but a place where I can expand on photography. I am looking forward to seeing some of your pictures and getting feedback as well!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Maria!

Glad you joined us. Feel free to just post your images and say something about your ideas in taking the picture and the kind of feedback you want. Here' you will find people open to ideas!

Asher