• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Steve

Steve Stone

Hi folks...my name is Steve and I live in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. My interest in photography started with shooting my daughter during her high school cheerleading. From the weekend competitions to the sidelines on Friday night I shot "the Girls". My focus was on them and what they gave to the sport of football. With my daughter moving on to college this year I turned my focus to the sport at hand. Sports is my concentration but I'll photograph anything at anytime. I look forward to sharing my images with the others here and viewing yours. There's always something to be learned.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome steve!

A number of sports shooters are here! You are in good company. Nill Toulme is particularly experienced and a good source of helpful info. We'd love to see your images aznd have you comment on other people's work too. hints, problems and choice of equipment or how to get one's position for shooting and recognozed status with the coach, team and school as well as sales are helpful. We just had a question on hockey, which I assume is ice hockey, but maybe you have something to contribute there.

Glad you joined us. Have fun,

Asher