• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

a happy and healthy new . .

Klaus Esser

pro member
. . . year to all of you - no matter where you stick around . . :)

best, Klaus

knallanim.gif

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Wishing you all

Wishing you all Great Light and good images and endless possiblities this new year - among more importantly, good health with which to venture out in snow, rain, sunshine, studios, bogs, marshes, streets, churches, mosques and synagogues, beaches, oceans, the mountains and anywhere else you can point the lens...

Happy, Healthy New Year!

Ray West

Wishing a prosperous new year to you all.

Seeing Jan's quote, reminded me of school, over 2C years ago, had to learn some Chaucer. The bit I remember is -

O, wiste a man how manye maladyes
Folwen of excesse and of goltonyes,
He wolde been the moore mesurable
Of his diete, sittynge at his table.
As true today as it was 258 years ago

Best wishes,

Ray

(PS calculator stuck in Hex mode ;-) ;-)

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Ray, Not sure about "Folwen of excesse and of goltonyes" don't even know what this means! but I'm pretty sure it's describing me this morning!!!!!!