• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Message of Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Johnston

Hi Everybody,
I just wanted to say a big ThankYou to everyone for their participation in my threads last year (2007). I have really appreciated your comments and constructive criticisms with all of them.

I also wanted to express my appreciation to those very experienced photographers (you know who you are), that are able and willing to share their vast amount of knowledge with other less experienced photographers, such as myself; without all of your input and dedication, I doubt whether OPF would be the same friendly forum that it is.
There is no doubt, that my photography and knowledge of photography have improved since joining OPF. There is just such an incredible amount to learn, and so far I have only managed to touch the fringes of the subject, so I hope you guys don't mind me asking dumb questions from time to time. :)

Since joining OPF, I feel that I have got to know some of you fairly well, and I wanted to let you know that I really value all of your friendship.

My sincere thanks to the owners and moderators and each and every participant in OPF, and I wish all of you (and OPF) all the very best for 2008.

Sincerely,

Barry & Sharon Johnston

original.jpg

Ray West

Nice Picture, Barry. (but the sky's blown a bit ;-)

Somehow, I thought you was a young guy of 25 years or so. Now I see you are much older, at least 35 ;-)

Best wishes to you both, too.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.