• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

EF 400 f/2.8 L IS - parts catalogue

Barry Johnston

I managed to find a spare parts list for the above lens. I hope you never need it, but it may be usefeul to have. Full size images can be found here Click 'next'.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

One more on post below...

Cheers,
Barry

Last edited:
Contribute to EOS Doc?

Hi Barry,

I am sure it would be much appreciated if this is contributed to a centralised repository, the best one I can think of is http://www.eosdoc.com/ (the EOS Documentation Project).

I've never contributed, not sure how active they are, but that seems to be a good place to put it... It could easily be found years into the future. They have nothing for the 400L, I am sure they'd appreciate it.

Barry Johnston

Thanks Dawid...

Hello Dawid,

I am sure the information will be useful to someone, but wasn't sure where to post it...

Will certainly look eosdoc up and submit to them.

Many Thanks,
Barry.