• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

morocco snaps

Clayton Lofgren

A couple of the machines I work with in Morocco, and the crowd they attract.
IMG_0705Large.jpg

Some of the spectators.
IMG_0722Large.jpg

IMG_0715Large.jpg

IMG_0725Large.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Clayton,

You know I love your pictures of kids. Tell me, what lenses are you using and how far away are you. Are these straight out the camera? Are you in Venezuela now or still in north Africa?

Asher

Clayton Lofgren

These are with the G9, straight from the camera- am without PS until I get home (San Fernando,Ven.) sometime late next month. I am usually pretty close, within 100mm range. Kids here are mostly enthusiastic models.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Different experience in Morocco

Clayton,

Your view of Morocco is so different than my two days in Casablanca and Tarodaunt/Agadir in November. We had many of the locals cover their faces from our lenses.

The G9 is a wonderful camera. Thank you for sharing your images with us.

Clayton Lofgren

I have more trouble chasing people away. In this shot I would of prefered the bearded man by himself, but his friend insisted on getting in.

618639014598415f927f3543c5f5cc33.jpg