• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sekonic L-358

Theo Wallis

Hi

I hope this is in the right section.

I have just opened my new Sekonic L-358 and it appears to be faulty. Is there something I am overlooking as I cannot seem to scroll through all the measurement modes. I am aware of the dip switches so it's not that.

I am trying to select shutter speed priority in ambient mode but by following the manual I cannot find the setting when scrolling with the jog wheel. It's just not there. The same goes for ambient "EV" mode. I can set "EV" mode in ambient but I get "f/s" for the cine mode option.

Any help much appreciated.

Theo Wallis

Nevermind. Worked it out eventually. It's these Japanese manuals not being translated properly - therefore lacking proper explanation.