• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

OT, but wanted to share anyway...

janet Smith

pro member
Hello Shane

Never mind if it's OT, it's always nice to hear about the success of a young person, bet you're delighted for her and she must be so excited, great to see our children doing well isn't it.

Thank you for telling us about your news, please pass on my congratulations and best wishes to your daughter.....

Shane Carter

Hello Shane

Never mind if it's OT, it's always nice to hear about the success of a young person, bet you're delighted for her and she must be so excited, great to see our children doing well isn't it.

Thank you for telling us about your news, please pass on my congratulations and best wishes to your daughter.....

Thanks Jan! Yes, they grow up quick and she is very happy...she has lots of smiles at home. :)

57490M2N3732_smile.jpg

She will likely accept this one although waiting till she hears back from a few others. But this was her top choice and the best art school out of those she applied to. So overall, is has cause to be happy.

Thanks for the note and nice thoughts. :)