• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

new 1D3 "FIX mark II"...

My question is does this affect the 1DsMkIII as they had the orginal fix, but possibly may be affected by not having this newer one?

- although I grant not a serious problem even if it does since the shooting conditions are much less likely to occur given why someone normally buys a 1DsMkIII over a 1DM3.

But since it is basically the same AF system...
And I went with the 1DsMkIII over a MF back because I wanted the flexability.
It becomes an important question.

Steve Saunders

I'm really glad I didn't send my two bodies in just yet. I had a feeling that the previous fixes were not fully addressing the problem, although I have to say that I can't see anything wrong with mine. No doubt they will still benefit from the proper fix.