• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Texas

Mike Henderson

Just found this site and registered today.

I've been shooting since the mid 70's. But there was a time when I laid the camera down. However, my daughter was involved in competition cheerleading in the late 90's so out came the camera again. And I've been at it ever since.

I just retired as of 1/31, so I have a lot more time to shoot. Sports photography and wildlife is my main interests with some strobist stuff mixed in.
Mike

Rachel Foster

Hello, Mike! My extended family is in Texas. Sad to say, I truly cannot abide iced tea, though fried okra is another story all together.

I look forward to seeing your photos.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Howdy Y'all

Well Ah reckon that all y'all are welcome here at OPF.

I can totally relate to the shooting in the '70's and then putting the camera down. I did that too using a point-n-shoot until I started travelling a bit more and ended up in a photo class. I'm still learning - so much to learn and so much fun Anyway, Welcome!.