• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Teen theatre production...

Shane Carter

Don't know what forum to post this in...mods should move it if need be.

A few from my youngest's play...a fun play by teens only. Although my youngest is 12, they let her play Rose...she is the one in the cream colored dress--without the hat that is...

57490J4O0655_filtered.jpg

57490J4O0905_filtered.jpg

57490J4O1342_filtered.jpg

57490J4O1392_filtered.jpg

C&C welcome as always.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Excellent! The first picture looks like a natural Eatonian from the U.K. A kid who inherited genes that means he'll grow up to sit on Boards of Companies! Very special and aristocratic!

All the kids are wonderful. The young lady in question is, of course, exquisite!

Colors wonderful in spite of stage lights. Did you correct for that? How did you balance that light?

Asher

Shane Carter

Thanks Asher! :) It was fun. Doing an adult play now and will post some from that in a couple of weeks.

Talked to the guys setting up the lights, every one of these (just two banks of lights for this little stage) were 3200 tungsten so dialed that in and presto. :)

But I always shoot RAW and WB is one big reason to do so...and can always fix later if needed.

Marcus Peddle

I prefer non-musicals -- I could never understand why people keep breaking out in song in the middle of a perfectly good conversation. :)