• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Got my new lights!

Finally my two Profoto Compact-R lights arrived today (600 + 300), complete with two umbrellas, two 8' stands and powercords. It took B&H about 3 weeks to get it, but all is well that ends well. (3x4 softbox came earlier).

Now I have 4 lights total - two AC profotos and and two battery-powered Sunpaks.

Here a few shots of my new toys:

1: General view

257685211_QSpiU-XL.jpg

2: Closer

257685173_QfEuY-XL.jpg

3: This is how a quickie looks like:

257685245_UP4ND-XL.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
You light up....

Thousand Oaks! . Since we have almost the same lighting kits, we could light up the whole TO Civic Center between the Profotos and Sunpaks. The attention we could get would be cheaper then Google Adwords! (For those of you across the waters or USA even, Nik and I are neighbors almost)

New gear always feels good, huh? Congratulations!