• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Bump in Black...and White

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I've been playing with my last maternity session; I bought the Nik Filters. BTW-It's a boy. I should get to add him to the collection this week (fingers crossed) before I leave for WPPI

259735985_TomiH-S.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I love the curve Kathy, There's a sculpture like that in the Getty. I'll look up the series but it's of a woman I believe in a spiral flowing movement. Degas? I'll check!

Very graceful. I'd open the shadows. How about color? The hair has no detail. See if you can go back to RAW and do the highlights and deep shadows separately and enfuse

Asher

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
ah - you are right Asher (as always)- In the original it is there. I was playing with a PS Plug in . Thanks! But I do love the composition. I shot this on the sofa in my studio looking down at an angle.