• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Orlando.

Steve Hockney

I got started in photography about a year or so ago. My reason at the time was to get decent photographs of my daughter who is involved in competitive cheerleading. I found other photography forums and web-sites which have broadened my interests (also my lens collection). I look forward to learning as much from this forum as I have from the others. Hopefully I can contribute to the forums as well.

Thanks,

Steve

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I got started in photography about a year or so ago. My reason at the time was to get decent photographs of my daughter who is involved in competitive cheerleading. I found other photography forums and web-sites which have broadened my interests (also my lens collection). I look forward to learning as much from this forum as I have from the others. Hopefully I can contribute to the forums as well.

Welcome Steve!

Two bad things to consider: first digital photography can be a disease wherein people obsess about tools, even take lots of pictures, buy lots of lenses but hardly deliver anything even to friends and family!

Imagine an art website where discussions focused on structure of camel hair fibers!

So my admonition is photography means image delivery! The rest is only what's needed, no more. So jump in and share the team pictures that delight you!

Asher