PDA

View Full Version : Will Chuck Westfall be visiting here?

Brian Lowe
May 22nd, 2006, 02:13 PM
A quick question, will Chuck Westfall be visiting the "Open Photography Forms" in the canon forms?

It would be nice to have access to him through this form.
Anyone know?

Thanks,
Brian

Asher Kelman
May 22nd, 2006, 04:54 PM
A quick question, will Chuck Westfall be visiting the "Open Photography Forms" in the canon forms?

It would be nice to have access to him through this form.
Anyone know?

Thanks,
Brian

Of course, we'll welcome Chuck as an old friend. He always has been good to the photography commnunity.

In addition.........

Asher

Michael Tapes
May 23rd, 2006, 07:09 AM
I will be calling Chuck today.

Brian Lowe
May 23rd, 2006, 09:11 AM
Thanks Micheal.

BL

I will be calling Chuck today.

Erdman
May 23rd, 2006, 11:25 PM
I doubt it - good luck on the new forum :-)

Asim
May 23rd, 2006, 11:26 PM
yeah, it's too bad that he's hanging out at a place where I have to pay to ask him a question.

Diane Fields
May 24th, 2006, 05:20 AM
yeah, it's too bad that he's hanging out at a place where I have to pay to ask him a question.

I would like to see him checking in here occasionally, but you can contact him and ask questions at this URL, Tech Tips at The Digital Journalist', an online mag.
http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0605/tech-tips.html

Asher Kelman
May 24th, 2006, 12:38 PM
We're contacting Chuck and others so hold on!

Asher

Asher Kelman
May 24th, 2006, 04:06 PM
He's coming! Great so I won't be in trouble! I'm sure everyone will welcome him here!

Asher

Doug Kerr
May 24th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Hi, Asher,

That's great news!

Best regards,

Doug

Brian Lowe
May 24th, 2006, 08:09 PM
This is very nice news it's good to know he'll be around if/when needed...

Wellcome Chuck and thank you in advance for your participation. Thanks OPF and Asher for making this happen,

-Brian-

He's coming! Great so I won't be in trouble! I'm sure everyone will welcome him here!

Asher

Harvey Moore
May 24th, 2006, 08:17 PM
There are quite a few photographers and representatives with class. Chuck Westfall is one, Michael Tapes is another from my experience.

Answers "From the horses mouth" are aleays appreciated by me.

harvey

DanHonemann
May 30th, 2006, 06:43 AM
It's great to see so many familiar names here, folks I respect a great deal. And I'm delighted to hear that Chuck will be joining these forums.

A huge thanks to Asher for putting this together, and to Michael for moderating. I feel like a very lucky guy.

All the best,
Dan

Keith Wong
June 5th, 2006, 03:48 AM
There are quite a few photographers and representatives with class. Chuck Westfall is one, Michael Tapes is another from my experience.

And so is Doug Kerr :) Thanks for the articles, Doug ... your website is invaluable.

Michael Tapes
June 5th, 2006, 04:59 AM
Thanks for the kind words, but it is all of the participants that make a forum work and be fun, informative and successful. So thanks to all for their support and participation!