• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bennet Springs State Park

Brandon Jones

OK, we just got home from Spring Break!! WOOO! we had an assignment for my digi photo class, we had to take 3 "show worthy" pictures. we are going to enter these + one 4 foot by 4 foot picture into the schools art show, being an art major i have to enter at least 3 pictures into it. these are my 3 top choices for this project. These pictures have not been photoshopped at all, ( pretty surprising eh? knowing me and photoshop ;) )
This first image i captured by the spring, of random people fishing. the reason i like this picture and think that it would be good for a show is b/c it has a little bit of the natural feel, as well as great colors and angles.
n291200125_84658_6770.jpg

n291200125_84703_2716.jpg

i really think that this picture here captures the essence of tranquility, and relaxation.

n291200125_84704_4281.jpg

Comments are always appreciated. Thanks!!
we have to enter 4 foot by 4 foot picture as well and i shall be posting it soon.

Brandon

Mike Funnell

I like the first, not so sure about the other two. But the real questions are: were they rising? and what were they taking? The fish, I mean.

...Mike