• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Greetings from scenic Utah

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Guy
be welcome here!
They are some intersting discussion here about art and photography, please join!
(look in "sports", yes! and "Photography as Art")

Cheers!

Mark Adams

Guy,
I spent about 2 hours on your web site last night, I had the best time. It was like a visit to the Utah I always knew was there but never found myself. Your pictures inspired me to keep looking.

I know many of you here! I'm nobody special, and an ex-photog, but a good friend of Mike's :) I look forward to reading the discussions here!

xoxoxo

Gary Ayala

Welcome Guy

Welcome, I also am new to this forum. Your photo of the stone and leaves is the stuff dreams are made. Just absolutely great. Looking forward to more of the same.